Jim Pearce has released 7 Jazz CD’s and composed and recorded 100’s of tunes in many genres.
Jim’s compositions have been heard in TV shows including “Saturday Night Live” (NBC), “90210” (The CW), “Parenthood” (NBC), “Friends With Benefits” (NBC), “Lipstick Jungle” (NBC), “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” (NBC), “Greek” (ABC), The Mentalist (CBS)”, “American Pickers” (Hist.), “Aurora” (Telemundo), and the feature film “The Big Wedding” (Lionsgate), as well as many other shows.
AWARDS Won by JIM PEARCE
- FINALIST in 2006 INDEPENDENT MUSIC AWARDS for JAZZ ALBUM OF THE YEAR (Washington Square Park) and JAZZ SONG OF THE YEAR (Dreaming in Van Gogh Colors)
- OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN SONGWRITING in 7th ANNUAL GREAT AMERICAN SONG CONTEST (Prairie Dog Ballet) (2006)
- GRAND PRIZE IN JAZZ CATEGORY 2003 JOHN LENNON SONGWRITING CONTEST (Muddy River Vamp)
- FIRST PRIZE 6th ANNUAL GREAT AMERICAN SONG CONTEST (Debbie’s Birthday Song) and OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN SONGWRITING for (Debbie’s Blue Bicycle)
- FINALIST in JAZZ CATEGORY in 2004U.S.A. SONGWRITING COMPETITION (On the Bridge at Night)
- FINALIST IN 2004 UNISONG INTERNATIONAL SONG CONTEST (Washington Square Park) co-written with DEBORAH WILES
- OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN SONGWRITING in 2002 GREAT AMERICAN SONG CONTEST (2nd Place-instrumental category) (Thirty Year Waltz)
- HONOR AWARD in 2003 GREAT AMERICAN SONG CONTEST (One More Tomorrow)
- FINALIST in 2003 UNISONG INTERNATIONAL SONG CONTEST (4 SONGS)